Everybody loves dolphins (well maybe not our editor Jil but that’s another story). So teaming up a peaceful dolphin watching cruise along the Port River, with some healthy new year’s resolutions, seems like a good way to start 2019, no?
Floating Melodies: Dolphins & Detox is happening on February 3rd from 5-7pm and promises to take you on a relaxing dolphin cruise, featuring some beautiful music, yoga, mindfulness exercises, delicious, local, wholesome vegan produce & MOJO Kombucha drinks.
And there’s a bar.
But that’s probably more for me than you. I’m still in festive season mode…
This cruise is all about letting the rest of the world slip away.
Group of 6: $40
**Ticket price includes the cruise, concert, menu and one drink. The Dolphin Explorer has a bar with local beverages available to purchase throughout the cruise.
Find out more at https://www.facebook.com/events/1487540804683328/
- Book Review: The Truths and Triumphs of Grace Atherton, by Anstey Harris
- Paolo Sebastian releases The Starlet Collection (and yes, it’s amazing)
- Audiobook Review: The Fourth Doctor Adventures Series 8 Vol 1, by Big Finish
- Book Review: Dry, by Neal & Jarrod Shusterman
- Book Review: The Turn of Midnight, by Minette Walters