FINALLY, we don’t have to hide our deep, deep love for the ol’ carb. There’s a new venue in town that’s celebrating all things potato, and spuddenly everything seems right with the world.
While taters gonna hate, we’re in love with Mr Potato, which has opened on Durham Street, just off Jetty Road.
Tyson and Jess, the brains behind this operation, are all about encouraging educated, nutritional, healthy, delicious meal choices on the run.
While baked potatoes are going to be an obvious favourite (and yes, you can choose your own toppings with the ‘load your own’ option, poke bowl style), there’s also things like sweet potato salads, and even a vegan, dairy free, sugar free & gluten free potato ice cream!
I don’t know about you but i yam rooting for this place to be a huge success.
So now that only question is, tuber or not tuber.
- Book Review: The Truths and Triumphs of Grace Atherton, by Anstey Harris
- Paolo Sebastian releases The Starlet Collection (and yes, it’s amazing)
- Audiobook Review: The Fourth Doctor Adventures Series 8 Vol 1, by Big Finish
- Book Review: Dry, by Neal & Jarrod Shusterman
- Book Review: The Turn of Midnight, by Minette Walters