Goodwood road is home to some of our favourite places such as Gingers Coffee Studio, Lemongrass Thai, Eggless Dessert Bar, Trouble and Strife and so much more. Not to mention the line-up outside Quality Meats on a Saturday morning when everyones getting their snags and chops for the weekend BBQ.
This strip is already hot property but Unley Council and the guys at Goodwood Road Business Association are adding to the appeal. This revamp includes new and wider paved footpaths, amazing new street furniture, extra plantings, quirky new artworks around and on, yes, on the Road. So be sure to keep your eyes peeled for the cute little 3d artworks hidden in the new street furniture!
The roads new look will be officially opened and celebrated with a FREE family fun day “Celebrate Goodwood Alive” and here are all the details you need:
Date: Sunday, October the 22nd
Time: 10 am – 2 pm
The day will include plenty of activities for everyone of all ages!
For the Kids:
- There will be a Jumpy Castle, faceprinting, giant games and Mr. Oopy Bubble man.
- The kids can get active with Ready Steady Go Kid’s Activities.
- Get creative and help create some of the ever-changing art along the Goodwood Primary school fence.
For the Foodies:
- Chill out with a glass of wine in the Gilbert Street Food Hub
- Many of the Goodwood Foodies will be open for the day, including Candela Latin American, Sushi Q and Manee Siam
For the Adults:
- Have some fun in the Photo Booth.
- Get your groove on with live music including a DJ, Kaito Drummers and the Goodwood Primary School Choir.
- Watch an amazing demo by the pole boutique
Also don’t forget to pick up a goody bag and follow the Goody Trail, picking up freebies as you go! We will see you there!
For more info visit: