War Memorial Drive, between King William Road and Montefiore Road will also be closed at the following times:
Wednesday 25th January: 3pm to 8pm
Thursday 26th January: 6am to 8pm
Friday 27th January: 3pm to 8pm
Saturday 28th January: 3pm to 8pm
The Australia Day Parade kicks off from Hindmarsh Square tomorrow and the following road closures will apply as the procession makes its way to Elder Park:
Pulteney Street, between Grenfell Street and Wakefield Street: 3pm to 7.30pm
North Terrace, between Station Road & Frome Road: 6pm to 7.30pm
King William Road, between North Terrace & War Memorial Drive: 6pm to 7.30pm
Victoria Drive, between King William Road & Kintore Avenue: 6pm to 7.30pm
And to celebrate the Year of the Dragon there will be a Lunar New Year Street Party held on Saturday. Moonta Street between Grote Street and Gouger Street will be closed from 5am to 3pm.
There will be numerous parking restrictions in place and motorists are advised to read all signs before leaving their vehicles.
Visit the Adelaide City Council Media Centre for the latest news.
- Local And Interstate Restaurants Flock To Join Adelaide’s First Night Noodle Market
- Handpicked Festival 2015 Announces Amazing Headline Acts
- From Journalist To Furniture, The Adelaide Designer Doing Big Things
- Jaimie Sortino Set To Launch His Latest Collection Tonight At Exclusive Event
- Photo Gallery: Coopers’ VIP Marquee At Balaklava Cup 2015