In its 33rd year, the pageant is expected to attract an audience of around 15,000 people.
There will be acrobats, magicians, clowns, stilt walkers and puppeteers who create a fun and friendly atmosphere for families.
As always, there will an array of vibrant and colourful floats featuring family favourite characters making their way up the Parade.
When: Saturday 27th November
Where: The Parade, Norwood
You Might Also Enjoy
- Adelaide Hills Wineries Break With Tradition At Oakbank This Easter
- Adelaide Fashion Label Revoque Unveils Autumn Winter Grey Luxe Collection
- Barry Humphries 2015 Adelaide Cabaret Festival Program Announced
- One Week Until The Team Kids Easter Appeal
- Fashion-Technology Brand ‘Move’ Opens First Store In SA