Grab your favorite deckchair and head down to the lawns this Thursday for the launch of the 2010 program with a screening of the comedy film ‘Tamara Drewe’ starring Gemma Arterton.
If you get a ‘Gold Grass’ ticket this year you’ll receive a glass of wine on entry and a reserved bean bed for just $33.
Gates open at 7pm and screenings start at sundown, approximately 8.30pm.
For more information regarding session times and ticket sales visit here.
- We Escaped, But Will You? The Adventure Rooms Are Waiting
- The Art Gallery Of South Australia Attracts Highest Attendance Ever
- Adelaide Instagram Queen Takes Home Styling To A New Level
- Schild Estate Shiraz Proves It’s Worth The Points From James Halliday
- Five Easy Ways To Beat The Dreaded Cold This Winter