Grab your favorite deckchair and head down to the lawns this Thursday for the launch of the 2010 program with a screening of the comedy film ‘Tamara Drewe’ starring Gemma Arterton.
If you get a ‘Gold Grass’ ticket this year you’ll receive a glass of wine on entry and a reserved bean bed for just $33.
Gates open at 7pm and screenings start at sundown, approximately 8.30pm.
For more information regarding session times and ticket sales visit here.
You Might Also Enjoy
- Jules Sebastian Talks Family Fashion And Future With Glam
- Target Announces Australian Designer Dion Lee Collaboration
- South Aussie Films To Hit Big Screens Across Australia Over The Next Month
- Nominate to Become a South Australian Tourism Star
- Discover Something New About Australian Wine As Aussie Wine Month Returns In May