Grab your favorite deckchair and head down to the lawns this Thursday for the launch of the 2010 program with a screening of the comedy film ‘Tamara Drewe’ starring Gemma Arterton.
If you get a ‘Gold Grass’ ticket this year you’ll receive a glass of wine on entry and a reserved bean bed for just $33.
Gates open at 7pm and screenings start at sundown, approximately 8.30pm.
For more information regarding session times and ticket sales visit here.
You Might Also Enjoy
- What Does Labor’s Marriage Equality Bill Actually Mean?
- New Analysis Suggests Aussies To Ditch DIY This Holiday Weekend
- Get Warm And Fuzzy These Winter School Holidays With Windmill Theatre’s New Interactive Teddy Bear Musical!
- Naomi Murrell Launches New Clothing Collection
- South Australian Hotels Tipped As Some Of The Best In Gourmet Traveller Australian Hotel Guide Awards