South Australian funeral directors, celebrants and associated industries, as well as professional photographers from the South Australian Photographic Federation (SAPF), selected students from six local secondary schools and Centennial Park board and staff members attended the event.
Chief Executive Officer of Centennial Park, Mr Bryan Elliott, announced the winners of the competition and were presented with their cash prizes for the best photographs in the SAPF and schools categories. Guests also had the opportunity to view more than 300 photographs.
no images were found
- Local And Interstate Restaurants Flock To Join Adelaide’s First Night Noodle Market
- Handpicked Festival 2015 Announces Amazing Headline Acts
- From Journalist To Furniture, The Adelaide Designer Doing Big Things
- Jaimie Sortino Set To Launch His Latest Collection Tonight At Exclusive Event
- Photo Gallery: Coopers’ VIP Marquee At Balaklava Cup 2015