South Australian funeral directors, celebrants and associated industries, as well as professional photographers from the South Australian Photographic Federation (SAPF), selected students from six local secondary schools and Centennial Park board and staff members attended the event.
Chief Executive Officer of Centennial Park, Mr Bryan Elliott, announced the winners of the competition and were presented with their cash prizes for the best photographs in the SAPF and schools categories. Guests also had the opportunity to view more than 300 photographs.
no images were found
You Might Also Enjoy
- Best Dressed at this year’s A Night Of Fashion At The Art Gallery
- Anomaly Film Studios In Hendon Open For Business
- Torrens University Australia Launches Two New Industry-Driven Undergraduate Programs
- Brand New Tourism Publication Launching – Due South Australia
- City Council Declares Adelaide A Refugee Welcome Zone