South Australian funeral directors, celebrants and associated industries, as well as professional photographers from the South Australian Photographic Federation (SAPF), selected students from six local secondary schools and Centennial Park board and staff members attended the event.
Chief Executive Officer of Centennial Park, Mr Bryan Elliott, announced the winners of the competition and were presented with their cash prizes for the best photographs in the SAPF and schools categories. Guests also had the opportunity to view more than 300 photographs.
no images were found
You Might Also Enjoy
- A Ten-Course Degustation to Challenge Your Ideas About Food and Wine Matching
- #WinterCoatADL Winter Coat Campaign Supporting Those In Need
- Laneway The Third Official Closing Party
- Rock ‘n’ Roll Your Way Through This Years’ Cabaret With Henry Wagons, Hayley Mary, Tex Perkins And More
- The Unley Launches, Adding Another Fantastic Venue To Adelaide’s Scene