Adelaide Fashion Festival is exciting enough as it is, let alone with an AH-MAZING Vogue Festival Wrap Party presented by East End Social, Hell yeah! We’ve got 5 reasons why this is the event you can NOT miss.
1. A gorgeous array of roving canapés will be available to guests all day thanks to Mothervine and Amalfi. Delicious! The menu items will feature robust and delicate colours and flavours ubiquitous with Spring. Pops of pink will feature throughout in line with the Vogue Festival’s theme – how gorgeous!
2. You have the opportunity to hop between a selection of pop up bars thanks to East End Cellars. Hope you’re thirsty guys! Mismatch Brewing Co, Adelaide Hills Distillery and Alpha Box and Dice will be serving up drinks all day. If Gin is your thing, don’t worry they’ve got you covered! There will be the Man of Spirit bespoke gin bar for all your gin needs!
3. Feeling Groovy? Fresh FM’s ‘The Jump’, Caroline Tucker (aka CARZi); Driller Jet Armstrong, owner of the iconic Sugar Nightclub and style guru, Filip Ozdak (aka Filip with an F) will be churning out tracks, not to mention a surprise live musical performance will also feature.
4. Although the clouds have come out the forecast is still expected to be a mid 20 degrees. The perfect weather to glam up and add some spring flair to your ensemble.
5. To top it all off, East End Social will feature a runway show of ready to wear spring/summer trends from some of Australia’s most revered and illustrious labels that are trading in the East End. Be the first to preview leading ready to wear trends from: Tigerlily, Jack London, Naomi Murrell, Bauhaus, Seafolly, Leonard Street, MJ Bale, Harvey the label, Morrison, Saba, Saba Menswear, Sooki, Alannah Hill and Sass & Bide.
It’s just way too good to miss, don’t make the mistake and get yourself a ticket! We will see you there!
When: Sat 14 Oct
Where: East End, Set on Vardon Ave
Time: 1-5 pm
Tickets available to purchase here: bitly.com/eastendsocialtix