It's that time of the year again – Christmas is only a matter of weeks away, and what better way to get into the Christmas spirit than spending a day down Jetty Road, watching the 2011 Glenelg Christmas Pageant with the whole family.
This Sunday, November 20, head down to Jetty Road at 10am for the pre-pageant entertainment with plenty of activities for the whole family to enjoy.
The pageant will proceed from Rose Street onto Jetty Road and down to Colley Terrace, where children will be able to meet Father Christmas at The Beach House and tell him exactly what they would like for Christmas.
This years theme of 'Jingle Bells' and Candy Canes will delight children as they await the arrival of Father Christmas.
Make sure you stick around after the pageant and enjoy the entertainment and festivities that will be held throughout the day.
This is a free event, so be sure to bring the whole family and celebrate the start of the festive season!
For more information visit the Jetty Road Facebook page, www.facebook.com/jettyroadglenelg
You Might Also Enjoy
- 37th Annual Norwood Christmas Pageant Comes To The Parade This Saturday!
- Giddy Up, Santa’s On Track For A Fabulously Affordable Family Day At The Races
- Adelaide’s Newest Snow Family Lives In Pageant Snow Dome
- Share the Pageant with Somone you Love – Entries close at Midnight Tonight
- Credit Union Christmas Pageant Royal Family Announced