As the birthplace of yoga and meditation, India is a treasure trove of diversity and culture, and Yoga Abroad have found the perfect locations for you to nurture your mental and spiritual well-being. You’ll be able to travel around India with a down-to-earth guide, bliss out on guided yoga sessions, sightsee and of course, reconnect and rediscover yourself at your own pace. That’s not to say this trip is for the die-hards… there will be plenty of wine and “free” time.
The tour only takes a maximum of 10 people, perfect for a solo traveller looking to meet some like-minded people. Then again, why not grab the girls and finally get that one-on-one time you guys keep putting off?
What you get:
- 11 days/10 nights including tour of Southern India: Kochi, Alappuzha, Mararikulam and Thiruvananthapuram
- First class 5-star accommodation
- Breakfast daily
- Overnight houseboat experience
- Experienced travel guide
- Yoga classes with a professional yoga instructor
- All transfers and sightseeing
- Traditional dance show